Don't Worry 'Bout Me
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

He hoped his father had an answer, but when he heard his father, he knew he was right. This was a road he had to take on his own. Giving a solemn nod he held his head down thinking of his actions and how he would handle himself from now on. Anger had boiled within him and now, he needed to learn to control such a harsh emotion. He attempted a light smile just now digesting the joke his father made, "..then I'll make it hell for you.." He attempted to make his own joke back, it was probably a flop but, hey, he tried. A light smirk on his thick muzzle. Then he licked his moist nose. He remained sitting as his father went into a laying position. His eyes lifted listening to the next set of words. He hoped to be as wise as him one day, and he digested it. Soul searching, he needed to do some soul searching. He sat up straight, and again let his tongue lurch out licking his nose, and muzzle. His eyes looked in the direction his mother vanished to. Drawing in a deep breath he stood up, "...I..I think I need to think about what path I need to take..." His eyes looked back to his father, the strong wise man he was, he respected him beyond all else and he sought his approval and guidance. He loved his mother, but he needed to figure out what he how he would confront her for an apology.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread