if the right shows mercy
[html]

lolol npcs

Even at a distance, anyone could tell the pair was not purebred. Eris had polished black fur and green eyes (none of the Lykoi’s ever had green eyes a voice hissed with surprising venom) and stood as tall as a wolf. Enkiel, like a polar opposite, was small and lithe, golden and sharply angled. His eyes were recognizable—they were Samael’s without a doubt. There was an equal shadow in the young man, and it pricked Gabriel’s fur, finding that he could not let go of the suspicion of his brother. Yet Enkiel was not his father, and Gabriel had to look past this if he sought to keep the boy in the clan.

As if sensing that his aunt was nervous, Enkiel spoke up. “She’s showing me where to find herbs. There were no mountains in Egypt like this,” he admitted. His voice was surprisingly deep for his size. Though not Gabriel’s baritone growl, it was heavy due to its peculiar accent. The Aquila looked at the boy hard for a moment, as if doubting his intentions, but then lifted his face to Eris. “I’m glad. Enkiel mentioned he wished to learn about medicine.” He paused. A frown crossed his face for a moment as he thought of a sister he had not seen in ages. “Have you tried the forest up north? Corona used to find most of her supplies in woodland.”

<style>
.gabe-kill .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-kill p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-kill b {color:#f4ad17; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-kill {background-color:#725340; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... killer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:239px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-kill .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread