A Home to Call Our Own
[html]

A note for future reference: as I've been told many times, this is not a fantasy rpg, hence all supernatural things either occur only in the character's head or do not exist. The only reason Ralla has all these visions is because she bases them around the star charts and what they mean for anyone under a certain sign. Because of her intense belief in this, she tends to see distorted images and 'imagines' her feelings. Of course, they are not real; chances are, in real life, she really DID smell/hear Aithne coming before her dream, and her mind created for her a vision to explain it. This could also be called primal intuition. I noticed in your other post that Aithne had been trained by a seer, so I'm just letting you know now before someone else does that no wolf can be a powerhouse or all-knowing. ALSO: the AniWaya tribe has beings called Spirit Guides that can only be received after a set amount of time. These guides can either be invisible or visible depending on what the character wants, so I don't know the specifics around that other than what I've read :3

Her pursuing run had led her back to the AniWaya camp, and although she did not see Chief Dawali--his scent being somewhat faint--the newcomer stood looking around, panting heavily. It was another female, and she seemed to have as much enthusiasm as Ralla did her first day in the camp. The wolfess was in her lupus form, and Ralla felt as if she would intimidate the newcomer if she decided to greet her in her optime. Bending forward to rest her paws on the loamy earth, Ralla felt her bones crack and fuse together as they began to fit into her own lupus form. None the less gangly of limb, it wasn't Ralla's fault that--by height of her legs--she was still taller than the newcomer. It had taken a minute or two, but the wolfess was still there, and Ralla began to pad forward.

"Hello,"she began. "My name is Ralla. Welcome to AniWaya." Although she was but a newbie herself, Ralla felt as if no newcomer should be left to wander the grounds alone his or her first day (or night) at the village. The wolfess turned her head to Ralla's voice, and Ralla had to catch herself from making a rude face when she noticed the color of the wolfess's eyes. Grey... Just like her vision from the moon. And not only was she surprised by the eye color, but there was a tiny tug of energy coming from the stranger; faint, but still there. It wasn't like the energy she had sensed around Chief Dawali her first day; rather, it came from the wolfess herself. It was like an aura of kindred knowledge.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread