let me be your esca[p]e
[html]

W C: 379 (3 points)

Niro could see she was thinking about what he said, it made him wonder what she thought of him… he hadn’t told her he’d been the one that made the hunt go awry, being as cocky of a hunter as he was, he supposed he needed a lesson, one that was driving him nuts everyday, not being able to stand on his own two feet. She gave him her name though, and that got his mind off the accident. He smiled weakly,

My name is Niro Takekuro, it is nice to meet you.

The pain that Marahute caused was nothing compared to what he’d felt earlier, it was almost a relief, a distraction, she didn’t burry her talons into his skin, so only the points just touched it, making a somewhat itchy sensation. But a very welcome distraction to Niro’s mind. He shook his head at her question.

Trust me it’s better there than on my head. This is Marahute, she’s a golden eagle.

he said, most wolves were not knowledgeable about birds so he took the initiative of telling her species. Marahute was in no way golden though, but her feathers made her look almost that way with a few shades of brown, the only other color was the white on her tail, which was basically a callout to any other golden eagle, she was just a fledgling. Niro didn’t know why nature would make a novice look so out there, and that it would seem to be easy pickings for any other predator. Niro looked her way and clicked his tongue, she ruffled her feathers a little more, but the shaking stopped, though she kept a very close eye on the other wolf in front of him.

I’m afraid she’s been very protective of me, I would not advise you to come near her, maybe when I can train her to treat others with respect, but for now I can only ask you to keep your distance.

He remembered the day before where she’d actually bit a wolf, he felt so bad, and he wanted to prevent another such happening. It was not fun having to watch a person take care of his bird’s bite while all he could do was instruct them. Not fun at all.

<style type="text/css">
.niroeaglehead b {font-weight:bold; color:#B3AF8D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.niroeaglehead-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.niroeaglehead p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niroeaglehead {margin:0 auto; width:438px; background-color:#B2D5F3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lehead.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8E8B91; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F4F3F0; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread