Preparation for the Unknown
[html]

I know :3 But that's what makes rp-ing exciting; all the different personalities~

When the she-wolf crept sleepily further out from behind the door, Ralla's ears perked up and she herself backed up to make room. "A little...," she answered to the wolfess's question. In fact, she had only ridden three times. In the Moon Tribe, the horses were only for the warriors, and Ralla was only brought onto one's back because her father and brother allowed her to witness a neo-pack hunt instead of the traditional, lupus-form one that she was often left home from. The memory of the sole reason why they had allowed her onto their horses' backs--for her enjoyment, because they loved her--stabbed mercilessly at her heart from the fact she had run away from them. Shoving that thought to the back of her mind, Ralla's eyes unconsciously grew narrow and firm in her attempt to appear confident; convincing. She stood slightly taller than the wolfess in front of her only because the length of her limbs, but she knew she was still beneath the hybrid's position. "I mostly need it to carry things; my basket and some bags, if you can spare them." Following the hybrid quickly to the stables, Ralla said this as she glanced at the special bags that resembled the ones back in the Moon Tribe that would drape over the horse's back and be secured with leather.

Moon walks. "Moon talks. Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread