Preparation for the Unknown
[html]<style type="text/css">#lilianaaugust2{width:430px; margin:auto;background-color:#45472f; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... liana2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom; border:3px solid #707361;}#lilianaaugust2 b{font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif; color:#e0edb7;}#lilianaaugust2 p{color:#25280c; font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; margin-top:0px;}#lilianaaugust2 i{float:right; color:#25280c;}</style>

WC:356(2 points)

Liliana only nodded, not caring right now if the wolf could see her, so no saddle just the bags and whatever she had, so the gelding was a good choice then and she motioned for the other to stay, she didn’t want her hurting herself trying to follow Liliana, she knew the place so well but this wolf knew nothing of the stables from what she was taking of the woman. She was a part of the pack and didn’t even have to ask for a horse, but Liliana didn’t argue it was better this way at least she could pick the right horse for the job. Grabbing the bags, she found a blanket as well as a bridle that was good enough for him, and went to his stall. There she coaxed him out into the moonlight where she could realy see what she was doing, which would be a good idea since it wasn’t good for a horse to have a sore mouth on a journey. She fitted the bridle first and then got the bags on the horse, then turned to Ralla.

Do not over tax him, he is a being just like you, he’s strong though and will carry your things easy enough.

She commented sternly, then a small mocking smile, one she wouldn’t normally put on her face in the day time.

I know you will come back because I will not give you a grand of a horse. He has no name as he has no owner, but I call him sugar, because that’s what he likes to eat.

she said, she’d fed some of the horses sugar cane every once in a while, something they grew here, and she doubted anyone will miss a few stalks, but this horse seemed to have a profound love for the plant.

You do not really have to tell anyone you are leaving, I will let Dawali know and he will understand.

She’d tell him in the morning… when she wasn’t so tired, she told herself that a few times, stifling another yawn. She just wanted to get back to her hut now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread