Preparation for the Unknown
[html]

After this I only need one more post from you to close the thread off cleanly Big Grin Thank you very much for your hard work and participation! :3

The horse that emerged from the dark stables, to Ralla, was magificant; if not only for the reason he emanated the ability to do what she needed exactly. His muscles were strong and taught beneath the fine layer of hair covering him, and he seemed docile enough for her to handle. On his back the saddlebags were already strapped, and Ralla stepped forth as the she-wolf warned her of his limits.

"I won't. I'll take good care of him," she said with conviction. And then the wolfess smiled a curling grin; pleasant and uplifting to hide what Ralla was now sure was fatigue. She returned a twin expression back to the she-wolf as she turned to the horse and reached out a gentle paw to see if he would nose it. "Sugar, huh?" The gelding stepped forth tentatively and pushed his nose once under Ralla's paw, making her smile. Stepping to his side and securing her things into the saddlebags, Ralla gently relieved the reigns from the she-wolf's hands while bowing her head deep in thanks for the wolfess's offer to inform Chief Dawali. She was regretful that she didn't have time to do so herself, but--again--she promised herself that she would make up for it. Lengthening the lead from over the horse's head to allow room between them so that Ralla could run in lupus or optime form while keeping the reigns in her mouth or paws, Ralla began to walk towards the east, away from the setting moon.

Before she get far, Ralla realized she had forgotten a very crucial, important detail that she now mentally scolded herself for overlooking. Turning back to the wolf one last time--her paws itching to run towards whatever waited for her--she asked her final question: "What is your name...?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks. Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread