Preparation for the Unknown
[html]<style type="text/css">#lilianaaugust2{width:430px; margin:auto;background-color:#45472f; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... liana2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom; border:3px solid #707361;}#lilianaaugust2 b{font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif; color:#e0edb7;}#lilianaaugust2 p{color:#25280c; font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; margin-top:0px;}#lilianaaugust2 i{float:right; color:#25280c;}</style>

OOC: sorry this took so long, had a hell of a week

Liliana was glad to hear that
he female would bring the horse back safely, and she figured it was a good time to part ways, but she did watch the white wolf start packing and was satisfied she would take care of the horse. She was about to turn around when the Ralla asked her name, Liliana smiled apologetically and before she moved any further stated.

My name is Liliana, Now I must really get back to bed, my mornings start quite early.

She said, which they did of course, she probably might accidently sleep in just from the broken sleep she’d just gotten and before the other wolf could say much more she waved a farewell and headed back to her hut.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread