Preparation for the Unknown
[html]

Nah, I understand hell-weeks >.> Can't wait till the weekends just so I can not go to school and maybe sleep in >.> Thanks for your participation and patience! Big Grin This is a very short post, but it's also the last, cuz I like my stories to have closure Tongue

"Liliana," Ralla whispered as the wolfess waved goodbye. Smiling, Ralla tightened her grip on Sugar's reigns and began to run, taking with her the horse. She knew not exactly waited for her outside of her new home, but she could guarantee herself it would all be adventurous and exciting. When she returned, she would repay the kindnesses shown her, and the wind whistled by her ears in the still night:

On the road again, with a home again; a destination, a path, no regrets left behind;

Like a shooting star.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread