Chase your dreams but always know the road
[html]

She had wanted to try and make her own way, she supposed, but that hadn't gone over too well. Addison had seen a problem and had taken care of it the best way she knew; she hadn't known when she would return to Phoenix Valley, but had needed to sooner because of Grace. She had always figured she would go back eventually, when she was a bit older...so this was a little premature. Addison had thought to try and go out to explore the world a little more...but Grace was worth more than that to her.

"I'm glad it's alright..that I brought her back. I didn't know what you would say. Made me pretty nervous, Pops" She said. They had been all out of food for the pup...she didn't know what she would have done. "She's a good pup...whiny, cries all the time, but other than that she's pretty cool."

Jefferson mentioned a name that she'd never heard before, Pripyat, and her ears perked up. She had another brother? Siblings were popping up everywhere, it seemed. "That's great news! You're a father again! I'm not sure where Grace fits into this...but...she's my sister, so maybe you're a dad again...again" She chuckled, messing up the fur on top of Grace's head.

"I really appreciate it...you saying we can stay." She knew that she would have to work on things within the pack to remain in it. It would be a new level of responsibility for her, a change from her loner ways. But this seemed to be what was best for both her and her sister, so she would do whatever it was that he asked. Addison had enjoyed living in the valley in the past..and felt that this was definitely the right place for her now.

"How has everyone here been?" She asked. "How's Geneva? Anyone left that I know any more other than you old farts? Any good-lookin' guys?" She took a few steps farther into the territory, raising her eyebrows in question and moving her head in the direction of the packlands. "Should we go in?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread