Tell me why why why
[html]

OOC: oh noes

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Anatoliy walked up next to Niro and sitting down, Niro wasn’t sure what made Anatoliy come to him, but he had a horrible suspicion why.

I am doing much better, thanks, and my injuries are healing.

He said, looking back up to the sky himself, he lost sight of Marahute, whe was probably over the roof in which he couldn’t see from the porch itself. His attention was caught back to Anatoliy, when he stated Niro was good friends with Liliya, the hurt came back, from the memories, and the question was asked that he was expecting, something he’d expected a while back, but he wasn’t going to push it. His breath was now short, and he felt as though he was suffocating.

I… I know…

He said, his voice ragged, he couldn’t meet ‘toliy’s eyes. He was ashamed, because of him, she ran off, because of him, she wasn’t with her family like she seemed to want to be. everything that happened was his fault. How was he going to tell Anatoliy that? Be a wolf and tell him. He told himself, and worked up the courage, his mouth twisting this way and that to give out a good reply.

I well… she… she came to me, and well …we- we mated… Then she was gone, I didn’t want her to go I swear!

He looked at Anatoliy with a pained look, his last few words were rushed, but the truth nonetheless.

<style type="text/css">
.birdclash-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#142629; letter-spacing:1px; }
.birdclash-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.birdclash-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.birdclash-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:431px; background-color:#4e6792; background-image:url(http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7563/souls46.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread