Tell me why why why
[html]

woooorld of paaain

The pleasant smile on his face remained throughout the other wolf's assurance of his health, which the Russo could only nod to. Nothing more could be done for him now as it was entirely up to Niro how well his body healed up. Though the look of curiosity overtook the one of pity on the Russian's features as the other wolf's voice faltered at the question. So, he knew something! That was good! Maybe he would answer the questions that were plaguing him like some disease.

And then his expression froze as his eyes stopped seeing Niro before him. There were certain things a brother did not want to hear out of the mouth of another male. One was that his sister was attractive (or brother, for that matter). Another was what had come out of this man's mouth. He had ... slept with his sister? And he dared to tell that girl's brother?! The silence dragged on as the anger built up in Anatoliy, who was almost beginning to shake from the wrath in his heart.

"You... what?" he suddenly asked, voice soft, yet with an edge uncommon for the quiet brute. "You... slept with my sister? And she ran off... because of you?" Anatoliy put a hard point on the last word, raging eyes focusing in on the other wolf as he bared his teeth in an angry snarl. "You drove my sister away?!" he cried out, rising to all fours as he raised his hackles at Niro.

<style type="text/css">
.catchthedream b {font-weight:bold; color:#347a81; letter-spacing:1px; }
.catchthedream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#949e9e; text-align:center;}
.catchthedream p {text-indent:15px; padding:2px 10px; margin:0px;}
.catchthedream {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#040809; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ydream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #949e9e; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#c3c3c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.catchthedream-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #040809; margin:0 auto;}
.catchthedream-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dashed #80a7b0; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread