Tell me why why why
[html]

WC: 354 OOC: O.O <3 Big Grin

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

The moment the words came out of Niro’s mouth was not the moment he found out were the wrong words to say, but he soon saw it in the brown male’s face as it contorted with anger. Niro slouched low on the floorboards of the porch, shaking with fear. not sure what to do, what to say, he was scared, he knew that, he could see the anger in his packmates eyes, he could smell it coming off of him, he doubted anything he would say would make anything better, but he had to try, or he wouldn’t know.

I didn’t want her to go, I didn’t know anything until after, I wouldn’t have done anything.

he babbled, feeling he was only making the situation worse, and as injured as he was, he was probably going to be more so, how much more he wasn’t sure, but in the back of his head, he knew, he knew he deserved every bite the brother of the wolf he deflowered…

I didn’t want to drive her away,

He said, he was still feeling the pain of going through losing her, although, Anatoliy being her brother deserved to be more outraged, Niro couldn’t blame anyone, he’d do the same thing to anyone who would come across Orin the way Niro had with Liliya, and it made him feel worse because he was the one who actually did something, even though every action the wolf made said she wanted to be with him as much as he wanted to be with her, but soon found out, it had been too soon, and he’d really did drive her off, in his mind that’s how he felt, and he knew that ‘Toliy was right…but Niro would still defend himself from the anger the wolf was about to unleash on him, which from the look in the males eyes was inevitable, injured or no, he’d protect himself, as he had in the past. He doubted as weak as he was, and as painful as his leg was, he wouldn’t get far and hopefully whatever happened he was alive in the end.

<style type="text/css">
.birdclash-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#142629; letter-spacing:1px; }
.birdclash-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.birdclash-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.birdclash-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:431px; background-color:#4e6792; background-image:url(http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7563/souls46.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread