Tell me why why why
[html]

I'm so sorry. I've been very stressed lately with insurance and court issues :x

What did he want from him? Anatoliy would apologize, but there was little else to demand of him. The Seneschal was angry, justly so, but what would he do? What would he do if he were in the same position as the Russo or was honor a foreign subject in these more savage lands? Chivalry could not be dead, for they all had some manner of pride and honor. Every pack had it, every member had it, even if they would dare to deny their hubris. Still, this Noble had every right to be angry. Really. He was charged with protection from external radicals and inside two were causing problems like a couple of children fighting over a scrap or some old toy. Disgraceful.

The big man looked away from the other. Anatoliy was no warrior, he would not fight someone armed, even if it may have been easier to defeat him via maneuverability. After all, it was no legendary gun. But it was not worth it to risk another fight and be kicked out; he would lose the remains of his family and friends. That would hurt more than any of the cuts on his body. "Yes," he answered softly, looking at the ground. Anatoliy could say no more, it was all he could do from biting back with some kind of anger. He burned to yell at him, And if your sister ran away because of some boy, what would you do? What would you want to do?, but he could not. Not if he wanted to keep his neck.

<style type="text/css">
.catchthedream b {font-weight:bold; color:#347a81; letter-spacing:1px; }
.catchthedream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#949e9e; text-align:center;}
.catchthedream p {text-indent:15px; padding:2px 10px; margin:0px;}
.catchthedream {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#040809; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ydream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #949e9e; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#c3c3c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.catchthedream-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #040809; margin:0 auto;}
.catchthedream-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dashed #80a7b0; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread