Unlocked
[html]

Fade to black or one more post from you? Short and blah, sorry! >.<

The girl was frozen to the spot, and Pripyat suddenly deflated. She wasn't going to come? The boy furrowed his brows, unsure if he should encourage her to come with him or comfort her for her sudden discomfort. Kindness prevailed and he trotted back toward her, ocean eyes gentle and curious. "That's okay. Let's stay here. " Going alone didn't seem like half the fun taking Bindu would have been. Yet an awkwardness grew over him, unsure of how to continue with Bindu now that they were back in the house. Hesitantly he stared at her, wondering what to say.

"I, uh, I should go find my mother." The excuse slipped from his mouth before he quite knew why, but as nice as Bindu was Pripyat wanted to be outside now. Alone. Bowing his head to the older girl he stumbled toward the door, nearly tripping over his still oversized puppy paws. "It was really nice meeting you Bindu!" And out the door, letting it close naturally and block off sight and sound from between the two canines.

Outside the boy let out a sigh, ocean eyes wandering from the ranch door that led back to Bindu and the path before him that surely lead to the lighthouse. Turning from both he wandered off toward the stables, wondering if perhaps he'd run into someone there too, or if it would be just be horses and cows.

<style type="text/css">
.malukigrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#494040; letter-spacing:1px;}
.malukigrassooctext {font-style:italic; color:#b94b20; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.malukigrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.malukigrass {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#E89879; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... ptable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B3C2A; padding: 0px 0px 45px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b94b20; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread