From the shadows
(Sorry this is about to be short and awful, but I’ve got friends and family down and my house is full with too many people and four dogs xD. Maybe Bris can show him around Dahlia and introduce him to some of his new pack mates?)

September pressed down on him with her cool night air and lurking shadows, encasing him in her depth. He breathed in the moonlight, letting it burn into his veins and lungs as it soaked into his shimmering pelt. Every word the Dahlia Jager spoke was filtered in through forward flung ears and though his eyes remained politely averted, he missed nothing. The way she subtly shifted on her paws, how her maw slanted and tightened as she articulated words of his fate. His future was literally unfolding before him, bold and unknown as a newly birthed season.

“Thank you for the consideration, Bris Stormbringer, I will do my best to not disssapoint. “ The corners of his whiskered, white lips teased back in what might have been a wolfish smirk. “I would like to meet the others, if that is an option?” He’d also like to see their territory. His new territory. His home. Synder knew his acute nose could lead him to the heartlands of Dahlia, find her boards and her pack, but somehow that just seemed an unacceptable method for a first meeting.

Messages In This Thread