Matching the Twilight
[html]

Sorry this is so late XS School and work+stress=no inspiration and stomach flu T-T

The new wolf spoke with a heavy accent that of which Ralla had never heard. But...after hearing the language of AniWaya, it seems a little easier, somehow, she thought with a smile. She approached cautiously, wary of whether or not the wolf would be welcoming during his time of injury. Back home, her brother had always snapped at Ralla when he was hurt, but later apologized...in his own way.

"Sorry... I couldn't help but notice..." she waved her hands around as if to suggest something in general, although she herself didn't know what that 'in general' was other than explaining to him what her sign perception had seen. Sighing, she resigned herself to the fact that most of her meetings did indeed begin with her visions, so why not explain it as the truth? "The butterfly led me here. And rather... I think I can help you" It was a bit presuming to say to a stranger, but Ralla was working on shedding her reserved manner that had been ingrained in her former training. She had no reason to pick a fight with anyone, and they no reason to do the same to her. And so, bluntness--a trait needed to deliver all words of the moon, if not sometimes spoken in riddles--often replaced civility. "My name's Ralla. What's yours?" She smiled, then; kind and warming, it was the face she reserved for someone she knew was hurting. Inexplicably trusting the signs she had seen, she had a feeling the one in front of her needed comfort more than anyone at the moment. Sugar snorted gently at her side, and she pat his nose affectionatly as she drew ever closer. The proximity allowed Ralla to see just how large the wolf was. So tall... I wonder...

"Do me a favor...? Stand very, very still..." When she was sure he was still as stone, she thrust her arms upwards with the fingertips stretched high. Even with her unnaturaly long arms, the hands were the only things that topped the other luperci's head. Gaping, she exclaimed: "Great Moon, you're tall!" as if it were not the most obvious thing in the world. I never imagined that I would find someone as tall in luperci form...ever...

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread