The Blind Can See
[html]

OOC

As he followed his scent back the way he had come, a thought suddenly occurred to him. Why had the stranger not said a word to him? Not even so much as a snuff or a growl in his direction. He supposed he had really gotten lucky this time. Maybe that stranger was Alpha of the pack in this area and decided to let me be. They knew I made a mistake and because of my injury they decided to just let me go on my way. It looks like that wouldn't be the end of it, however.

"Wait!" It came out of nowhere and caused him to jump a little. The trees rustled above him and he stopped just as he realized something was directly in front of him, based on how close the sound of breathing was, along with a rapidly beating heart. It was that same scent that filled his nostrils now, and he could tell this was a wolf, one he had never met before. The odd thing was, the wolf's scent brought a strange but slight sensation of deja vu. He could feel the wolf staring at him.

"This is Nova Scotia, stranger. You are near the AniWaya territory lines, not over. Be not afraid." His ears perked up as she said the words, his body language relaxed slightly, for he could feel the soothing in her words. I don't recognize the sound of her voice, so what was up with the deja vu? He took just a moment to commit her scent to memory before he finally spoke. "A pleasure to meet you Miss." He bowed his head to her.

"My name is Kemo and as I said I am seeking the lands of Nova Scotia. You say I have found them, and I am near the AniWaya territories? It is good that I have not passed over the territory line, for that would have been a grave mistake. As for what I am seeking...for right now I would like to find a nice out of the way area to den in. I was told to travel here for information on my pack and my mother and father. It's quite a long story and I don't wish to take any time from you. I'm sure you have important pack duties that I am keeping you from, but may I ask you a favor? Would you help me find a place that I can call my own, for now? It would be a great help."

All the while he was talking, he had a strange feeling that she was staring at him, though he supposed who wouldn't stare at a blind wolf who was still so young and still alive?

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread