The Blind Can See
[html]

OOC

"Ralla...what a beautiful name, if you don't mind me saying so." He smiled. "In correction then, a pleasure to meet you, Ralla." He listened to the way her heart seemed to change beats every so often, faster, then slower, as if she was under a lot of stress at the moment, or she was excited perhaps. He almost didn't catch what she had said, then it hit him like a ton of bricks. His mouth fell open slightly as he stared at her, trying to pass off what he had heard as foolish hope.

"Pardon me, but did you just offer me a place in your home? You would take a stranger whom you have just met into your home without so much as an insult in my direction? I have to say there have been none in this world kinder than you, but I can't put that much responsibility on you. I know you mean well, but I'm sure the Alphas wouldn't be too happy with you letting a stranger onto their lands, let alone live among them. I think it would be best for me to stay out here in the neutral lands. I have no problem with sleeping under the stars, though that is kind of a moot point." He laughed. "I will however, follow you to your Great Fire and will help you collect firewood in return for your kindness. I thank you kindly, Ralla, for all that you have offered me."

He smiled again as he finished speaking, reminding himself that if worst comes to worst, he could dig a den somewhere around here. He was sure the Alphas wouldn't mind as long as he made it away from the territory lines and kept himself out of their way. The excitement of meeting a new pack had once again resurfaced at that point and, forgetting that he was blind merely for a moment as puppies could do, he turned and smacked the side of his head against a low hanging branch. He shook his head slightly, slightly embarrassed, then realized what he was doing. "Would you do me the honor of leading me? As you can see I have trouble in new places where I don't know where everything is at, and firewood doesn't make much noise for me to find it."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread