The Blind Can See
[html]

OOC: I didn't know Kemo meant friend...I guess you do learn something new everyday Big Grin And yes, I love the awesome back and forth posts Big Grin reverberated...that sounds so cool

As he heard her say it, it reverberated through his mind. "Loneliness is... a cruel thing for me." Oh how he could understand that. After his injury, the only other wolf he had known had been Aunty, the one who saved his life and sent him here. He had no idea what happened to his mother and father or his pack, and Aunty had simply disappeared after she had told him where to go. So ever since the day he had left Aunty behind, he had been alone, left with only his own thoughts and the familiar darkness to keep him company.

He now knew that he trusted this wolfess, his first new friend in a brand new chapter of his life. "You are very welcome Ralla and I am glad to help. It is the least I can do for all that you have offered me." His ears perked up at the sound of her trying to stifle a laugh, but he showed no sign that he had noticed. He waited for her as she, jumped up into a tree? That's what it had sounded like to him. He had heard of wolves climbing trees before, but she seemed to almost jump up into them. How tall were these trees?

A loud thump, much too loud for a wolf to make, followed by her saying "Come on.", interrupted his thoughts and he started after her, stopping only to pick up a long stick he had felt on the ground with his paw, half carrying, half dragging it along behind him with his teeth as he listened to the odd sounds her gait made. It was strange. She only makes two beats for every step. I wonder why that is? This is very strange indeed. He knew she was a wolf as her scent had that identifying wolfy scent mixed in with her own unique scent, but what wolf walks with such a strange gait? Her words were a gentle buzz in his ears until she asked the question which caused him to stop, dropping the stick with a clatter, rooted to the spot with his head tilted to the side in a confused but curious way.

"A luperci? What is that?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread