The Blind Can See
[html]

The plot thickens! >Big Grin

Ralla had been expecting a simple yes or no. But when silence greeted her for a few moments, she turned around to see Kemo stock still. "A luperci? What is that?" The question stunned her, but she supposed he wouldn't know if he were blind. But... He never even heard of them...? "You've never heard of a luperci...? Well, we..." Finding the words to explain were hard, but Ralla turned to face Kemo fully, she herself standing still. The word had seemed to catch his attention, and Ralla was worried if she had scared him with it. She remembered when she had first learned to shift. It was natural--something she was born knowing to do--but it frightened her that not everyone could do it. It had made her feel more singled out than she had wanted to be. And then she had learned that, despite it being the Long Gone's fault, it was a gift; a path to different technologies once unknown to their ancient tribe.

"We are able to shift from a normal wolf form to a two-legged form. I'm told the Long Gones also walked on two legs, but I've never seen them. My father used to tell me that you were born being able to do it, or you could learn." Kemo's head posture told Ralla he was merely curious now, so she relaxed again. "I'm actually in luperci form right now." Walking slowly, purposefully loud so he could hear her, she picked up the stick he had dropped and continued to walk back to where she had left her pack and woodstock carrier, every so often turning around to make sure Kemo was following.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread