The Blind Can See
[html]

OOC: Indeed Big Grin

Kemo listened carefully, fully aware that she had used the word "we" instead of "they". So she was a luperci then, but what was it? Some kind of Wolf hybrid? He had heard of stories passed through the pack in the days before his injury about wolves that walked on their hind legs, their forepaws changed to be able to lift and carry objects without using their teeth. They were huge powerful creatures, stuff of legend, and Kemo had merely passed it off as myth. Could it be possible that he was wrong?

"We are able to shift from a normal wolf form to a two-legged form. I'm told the Long Gones also walked on two legs, but I've never seen them. My father used to tell me that you were born being able to do it, or you could learn." That settled it. The stories were true and he was in the presence of one at this moment, though she didn't seem like a bloodthirsty monster to him. "I'm actually in luperci form right now." So that explained the odd sounds her steps made, and the tree climbing ability, as well as the fact that her words seemed to be coming from slightly above him, rather than directly in front of him.

He heard her walking toward him, his ears dropping back a bit as he wasn't sure what she was going to do, but he relaxed as he heard a stick clattering on the ground then her steps walking away from him. I don't think I need to be afraid. She seems like a nice wolfess to me, and she has offered me a place to stay, food, and company. There's something odd about her as well, I feel as if it's the right thing to do to trust her. With that last thought, he shook all thoughts of fear and doubt from his mind as he followed her along, listening to the wonderfully unique sound her steps made. He was sorry that he could never see a Luperci form with his own eyes, but his imagination made up for that as he heard her jump up into a tree then that loud thump again. As she started walking again, this time with a strange noise to accompany her steps, he followed once again without hesitation. "I trust you, Ralla." He said with a smile. Then something she had said earlier had hit him. "Who were the Long Gones? Were they another pack somewhere near here?" There were no stories about them that he had heard.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread