The Blind Can See
[html]

Beware of Ralla's constant singing... It'll be stuck in your head for days @_@

She nodded when she heard Kemo speak of the Long Gones so. Such detail fitted perfectly with the stories she was taught, and she filed away the new information for later tellings. When he offered to help build her hut, she smiled when he instead referred to it as a 'den'. "A hut is not something to be dug; it is to be built. As I said earlier, there is a large red oak back in AniWaya. Back where I come from, I was taught once or twice how to make the huts we lived in because it was to be expected as common knowledge. If I had to say, it's a sort of like making a big cocoon. And I'm sure Chief Dawali wouldn't mind me taking you in for a bit. He really is a kind chief." Looking over her shoulder again, she smiled, shouldering the woodstock carrier higher up her back. "No, thank you. The carrier is made to be carried upright. If you tried to carry it, it would probably slide off or hurt your shoulders."

Despite the meeting being so short, Ralla was enjoying the company. Her packmates, however friendly and welcoming, were rarely seen. Her friends from the other packs, she didn't know when she'd see again. I wonder... How long will this meeting last? And how long until I would see him again? Loneliness... Solitude... Was the reason I brought Sugar with me on that journey because I really needed the help carrying things? Or because I didn't want to be alone...?

The long walk back to the AniWaya village, Ralla hummed happily, sorrowful pondering forgotten; such was her way. The song was rather morbid in comparison to her mood, though. Funny, how many beautiful or seemingly normal things have a hidden meaning that is forgotten over time, but lurks under the surface.

The village opened up to Ralla and Kemo as if it were once more the first time Ralla had arrived. The village was still yet quiet with the others out doing their own duties, but it had a welcome scent that spoke of home. Ralla led Kemo to the red oak tree where she unloaded the kindling onto the huge firewood pile resting against its trunk and gathered, instead, larger logs that she strapped to her back. "I have to deliver this wood to the Town Hall for the Great Fire. If you come with me, I can kill two birds with one stone by doing that and getting those gifts delivered. And if you'd like, I could get you something to eat while I clean the stone ceremonial grounds." Just like with Aithne, Ralla prioritized those needful things of others before herself. While she regretfully did not have the time to help Kemo find a den, all she had offered was within her time limit and power to do. Shirking duties is a big no, but multitasking isn't against the rules.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread