kohl lined eyes
[html]

OOC here!

She didn't notice right away when the woman approached her, but the soft lilt to her voice did not alarm her. It was almost warm and welcome, it sounded familiar though she'd never met the woman before in her life. "It makes me think of my mother, it reminds me of times gone past." She said softly and cast her eyes upwards towards the snowy woman. "I'm Legacy, it's nice to meet you." She said quietly. She moved over slightly, leaving more room for the woman if she wanted to join her by the fireside. It wasn't in her to ignore the woman or try to make her move on, and for some reason against all senses, she wanted the company of someone else.

An owl in the distance cried out, and Legacy flickered an ear backwards to hear it.. She was comfortable here, but it wasn't home yet. It was growing on her, becoming more familiar, but she still missed so much of her old home. "How long have you lived here?" She asked quietly, her eyes dancing with the flames she was so intently watching.

<style>
.legacy-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.legacy-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.legacy-z91 b {color:#FFFF36; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.legacy-z91 {background-color:#804012; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... cygift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFF36; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3F1D06; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.legacy-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread