Getting to know you
[html]

Sorry for the wait ^^;. WC: 383 {3 points}

Sepirah was sticking to her plan of placing the skull up of her first victim, although it didn’t look like she was going to get into a fight anytime soon. When that day came when there would be a call to arms, she would jump at the chance to defend her pack. She may have been only a year old, but she had the fighting spirit of any other coyote in this pack. The dark princess’ golden gaze moved over to her family member as she was seeming in thought too about her skull. Just who was it that she wanted to make a skull out of? Once the coyote was done talking, she nodded. ”You’re quite right. There’s a lot of wolves out there I’m sure. You never know when one could show up and try to take us out.” She then wagged her tail before giving a small yawn. She was not bored with Talitha, she was still just a bit tired seeing as it was still morning. She smiled and adjusted some of the skulls that were leaning over. ”So who’s skull are you going to put up here Talitha? Anyone in particular?”

Sepirah was glad to see the coyote form a smile on her face because of the jackal’s excitement. She was sure that this was the start to meeting the rest of her family in the Inferni pack. She wondered who The topic then moved back to the chaos star tattoo that the family was supposed to have. She wanted to have one but she wasn’t sure if she already had one or not. ”If I don’t have one, I’m going to ask grandmother if anyone in the pack can give it to me. Maybe even she can give it to me.” She finished adjusting the skulls and then sat back down, her gaze moving back to the tan coyote as she commented about the dark princess’ fur. She nodded. ”There sure are a lot of light colored coyotes here so I kind of like standing out. It makes me feel unique.” The jackal shook her head when she asked if she had met any other family members. ”I have not, but maybe you could introduce me to some. I think you’ve been here longer than I have.”

<style type="text/css"> .se b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0d153; letter-spacing:1px; } .se .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ef7822; padding-top:225px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .se p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b87033} .se {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#796145; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/se.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread