Motherly Duties
[html]

Sorry for the wait! I got a bit too distracted while I was typing all this and I wanted it to be long so yeah. I hope it's alright and I apologize for making you wait so long. WC: 745 {7 points}

Layla had to admit that she was beginning to get used to having a huge stomach. Sure it was only a little time after she first found out she was pregnant, but the sickness was not bothering her as much. Although she was becoming a bit fatter by the day, she was beginning not to mind anymore. As long as the mistress was able to leave the house, she was happy.

Layla stumbled out of bed a bit this morning. She was trying to get out of bed earlier in the mornings so that she didn’t feel like she was wasting half of the day away. Although the morning sickness was still with her, the mistress was able to stand up a bit straighter without the sickness overcoming her. She stumbled over to her closet and peeked inside. She didn’t have very many outfits and most of them had a bit of a gothic look to them. The black and white she wolf sighed a bit as she grabbed her red outfit and the skirt that went with it. It was not exactly a long sleeve top, but it was perfect for the current autumn weather. Once the she wolf had slipped into her clothes, she managed to make her way downstairs to tend to the wounded and make sure she was doing alright. So far all things were good and her stomach was healing nicely. After checking up on the loner, the mistress went to the door and headed outside.

The weather was better than she realized. It was early in the morning and already the air had a mixture of warmth with the cool breeze blowing. As Layla was taking in the moment, she looked to her right side and grabbed her walking stick that was leaning on the side of her home. She had found this along the way to the AniWaya territory and decided to keep it in case she was having some trouble moving around. The stick was strong and thankfully able to handle the she wolf’s increasing weight. Once she was comfortable and ready to go, she moved the stick in front of her and was on her way. The she wolf had an agog look in her face. Something told her today was going to be a great day.

Seeing as it was still so early in the morning, Layla figured that most of her pack mates would still be asleep. She was going to take this time to maybe try and catch a morning breakfast while getting a nice drink of water. There really was only one place that she knew to go for such a thing. Once the mistress reached to the place she was referring to, she moved to the bank side and looked into the water. Already there were some fish swimming around and it looked like breakfast was served. Before eating, the black and white she wolf lowered her head to the water and began to take a drink. The water was nice and cool. Next was actually getting a meal for herself. This was going to be a little bit tricky. She kept her head at the water and carefully watched the fish swimming around. Once one was close enough, she sprung her head down and grabbed the fish in her jaws. Once the she wolf’s head was away from the water, she moved over to the side of the bank to eat her meal.

It was now a bit later in the day when she finished her meal. Surely by now the other pack members were beginning to wake up and she could continue on without disturbing anyone. Layla tossed the fish bone aside and reached for her walking stick. The mistress got back up on her feet and began to head back in the direction of her home. There were a few places here in the pack lands that she hadn’t been to yet and since today was such a good day, she figured she’d go and explore some of those areas.

Upon heading west from Wolfville, she came the vineyards. Here was one of the places she hadn’t been to yet. The smell of the orchids filled her nose as she continued through the overgrowth. Layla had to admit that even with the old buildings, it looked like a wonderful place. She stopped and leaned against one of the houses to take a short break before she continued on.

<style type="text/css"> .llll b {font-weight:bold; color:#cac0b4; letter-spacing:1px; } .llll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:275px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .llll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #533a1d} .llll {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#b6955f; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/lay.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread