Happy Feet
[html]

Oh boooyyyyy Big Grin

As oddly as it seemed he didn’t expect to see anyone else wandering the woods, nor did he seem to know that his flute had been the cause of yet another encounter. He stopped playing, at the sound of a voice. He turned to see a very peculiar mix breed. He could see some Jackal and coyote in her, and if he wasn’t mistaken a few other breeds of canine. He smiled at her, her ancestry was indifferent to him.

I could say as much the same about you my fair young woman!

He said, letting his hands hang loosely at his side, something about her gave off an interesting aura about her, something he couldn’t quite put his finger on. It did not matter, he would put his finger on it and laugh at himself for not knowing it later on.

I’ve learned to master a skill that not too many care too much about, I’m afraid most of my interesting fur is not natural.

He said knowing she meant the maroon that he’d dyed on his fur, well he had help with another traveling wolf, he made the dye, he had the other wolf apply it. Simple enough. The colors this young lady sported though seemed as natural as day and night, and he didn’t have any doubts they were. He could tell she took her time to groom herself because he could see braids, a feat he as a male could not do worth his life, but he didn’t find it in any way bad for others.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread