Happy Feet
[html]

WC: 314 {3 points}

The wolf sure did have an interesting name and for a wolf, he wasn’t that bad of one either. He was actually a bit charming as well. Whoever knew that a wolf could be so charming and handsome? Perhaps there was hope for her in making friends after all, even if some of them were wolves. She was sure her grandmother had some wolf friends too. Since he was so kind to ask for her name, she took a small bow and smirked. “My name is Sepirah Jendayi Lykoi. You know for a wolf Mr. Shawchert, you’re not half bad.” Even if he were to become a friend, that was about as far as he was going to get. She may be a young woman but she was no where near ready to be trying to make really good friends. She had to actually find more friends before that happened.

So he was able to tell that she was from a pack huh? She couldn’t even smell the other canine’s scent on her. She didn’t want to admit that she barely knew her pack so she stayed quiet for a moment. She then pirked back up and nodded. ”You’re correct. I’m a member of the proud Inferni pack.” She figured he wouldn’t know about the pack that well seeing as he was a loner and couldn’t really get information from anyone.

Sepirah began to circle around the male and smile. She was more interested in him and the instrument he was using. Most of Inferni was just interested in the dark stuff like skulls and hate. The dark princess had to admit that after meeting this wolf, maybe wolves weren’t so bad after all, just as long as they stayed away from her packlands. She motioned her head to his instrument with curious eyes. ”That’s an interesting item you have there. What is it?”

<style type="text/css"> .sl b {font-weight:bold; color:#c2c2ec; letter-spacing:1px; } .sl .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#595970; padding-top:280px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sl p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b4b4bf } .sl {margin:0 auto; width:395px; background-color:#131234; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/sl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread