Running Numb
[html]
<style type="text/css">#savina{width:400px; background-color:#050b2a; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ina1-2.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:none; margin:auto; border:1px solid #000000;}#savina p{color:#367697; font-family:arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; line-height:14px; text-indent:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;}#savina b{color:#69afc2;}#savina i{color:#69afc2; float:right;}</style>

No problem! Big Grin I'm here to help!

At first the girl didn't seem to hear what had been said correctly, and then she looked to her with surprise evident in her voice. That shock soon evolved into unrestrained excitement though as she expressed her gratitude and ran about joyfully before calming herself once more. Savina couldn't help but to issue a good natured chuckle at Kaylee's excitement; it was one of the most rewarding moments of her job. "You are quite welcome, and no need to be sorry. I would be surprised if you weren't so excited," she replied kindly. She would much rather let someone into the pack that was open about expressing their emotions than someone who bottled it all up.

Despite her attempt to contain her joyous energy, Kaylee was soon up and moving again, tail waving happily behind her. "Oh yes, there are many trees around the mansion, and a large lake nearby too. There's even some apple trees right by the house." Savina had never taken much interest in the fruit that the trees bore, but they were very pretty. Her second-in-command was much more knowledgeable about the flora of the area. "Do not worry about babbling, I don't mind at all." The mother was used to answering bombardments of questions from her children, so she was used to such things, and patient besides.

"You are welcome. I am glad that I can give you that chance," she said sincerely. When she had come to these lands she had gotten her own second chance. Savina couldn't deny that to anyone else.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread