swarm like smoke in the dawn
[html]

YAY! Pack Hunt! XD Fun-timey-time! XD And for reference; no, Ralla cannot see Onawa, but she can sense her, in a way. Minor, minor, minor Tongue Also, it may not necessarily be the Spirit Guide, but the energy from the wolf :3

The sun had risen, and with it the howl of a pack member. Ralla's ears perked at the summons, and her heart jumped. The howl was so familiar to her; it had no words, but it conveyed its exact meaning. A hunt! Only once or twice had Ralla been in a pack hunt, and even then she had not participated; only observed. Her sole experience lied with her solo-hunts, and although her confidence was fueled only by her speed, the sheer want to be a part of the tribe--in all senses--pulled at her. More frequently she was feeling these wants, and it was the most she'd been selfish since she left the Moon Tribe. I want to...! Her innate wolf instincts urged her to the hunt with the moon in full swing, and it was not far into the morning at all before she was speeding towards the origin of the howl.

Sugar--her previous travel companion and now work partner--was her first priority. Luckily the howl had seemed to come from the stables where Sugar was boarded, so it made it all the easier. Ralla had no weapons that would be useful, she thought, to the others. She could only hope that she wouldn't be a burden to them. Coming upon the stables, she spotted the summoner talking to his own steed, although she had only seen the wolf in passing. His appearance emanated 'hunter' with the way he was built and laden with his bow and arrows, and his eyes spoke of seriousness; a touch of excitement flickered in the blue irises, but Ralla could tell that he was higher in rank than her, so she prostrated herself immediatly and looked away.

"Greetings. My name is Ralla, the Gata Hineyu. I heard the call and would love to join you." While saying this, in order to keep from grinning like an idiot or letting her posture overstep her rank, Ralla went to the edge of the pasture fence and howled a short tune that she had taught to Sugar. It was short and precise in a staccato measure, and the brown thoroughbred whinnied as he trotted to the fence to greet her. Their journey had been short in days, but their bond had strengthened from Ralla's use of him for every day she went to collect firewood and deliver it around the village. The brown stallion had been strong for her, and while she trusted his speed irrevocably, she thought his strength more pertinant in that he could carry whatever game they returned with.

"I have to warn you; my strength is not as great as many other warriors, but I would be honored if you let me participate. I'm fast and can keep pace with whatever we are hunting; perhaps slow it down." Keeping her eyes averted did nothing to stop Ralla's sixth sense. Like the first day of seeing Chief Dawali, or the first time meeting Aithne, or meeting Kemo...there was the familiarity and force. The air around the hunter shimmered when she glanced from the corner of her eye, but she twitched them away again out of politeness. She would not act otherwise to a higher ranking wolf unless he permitted it so. But she wondered what it was about her Chief and this hunter that made her senses pull in every which way direction.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread