swarm like smoke in the dawn
[html]

If anyone else wishes to hop before I reply again, please feel free! We will also stick to this posting order Smile 300+

It didn't take long for his howl to attract attention and bring people to his position at the stables. The first to arrive was a woman he hadn't seen before, clearly a new member of the tribe for the scent was upon her. She looked at him for a moment before averting her gaze. For a second he wondered if he had somehow intimidated her, but as she introduced herself it seemed that it was merely a gesture of respect. "Hello Ralla, it is a pleasure. I am Nayati Utina, the Enagayahe Kanati, and the more to come along the better." The more members that came on the hunt, the larger chance they had of bringing back more food that would be sorely needed once the winter moons were upon them. Fall was a time of preparation, and one of the greatest preparations was to make certain they had enough food to last them through the cold season. As a hunter, it was his busiest time of the year. Ralla made an odd call, and a horse trotted out from the stables to meet her. "I am sure that we will be able to find something for you to do to help. It is not all about strength."

The next to eagerly arrive was Liliana upon her mare Grace, and when she rode up Nayati flashed her a bright smile. He had doubted that she would miss this opportunity, but it was heartened to see her here so quickly. "I am glad to see you keep your promise." The hybrid woman got down from her horse and picked out her spear before remounting. He knew that she had been working on hunting training with Grace, and was eager to see how the pair worked together on this hunt. They hadn't been able to really participate much in the last hunt, but he was sure they would be of a great help today. Next to come up was Moonfyre, as usual in his four legged form. "Greetings Moonfyre, yes it is a good day." He would have called the hunt regardless of the weather, but it was nice to have a good day to partake in the venture.

With the three fellow member arrive, he decided to mount up as well and easily placed himself upon Iye's back. "Yesterday I was tracking and found a large herd of elk that should be within our territory now. As you all know, winter will soon be upon us and we must have enough food to see us through. Our goal is to bring down as many as we can to bring back to the village. If any wishes a weapon or trained horse, they are welcome to them. We will leave as soon as everyone is prepared."

<style type="text/css">
.nayatihunt b {font-weight:bold; color:#FDFEFE; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatihunt-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.nayatihunt p {text-indent:5px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatihunt {margin:0 auto; width:395px; background-color:#F79135; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tihunt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #180501; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4F2107; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread