swarm like smoke in the dawn
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I'd like to join too, though I am a bit late :3

She was just returning from another trip to Phoenix Valley when the call reached her ears. Ember was entering the side of the territory that was fairly far away from the group and knew that, at the very least, she would be late to the gathering. Such a thing could not be helped, however, and she did not urge Bayard to go any faster than he was able to. Her horse had always been a big help to her when it came to transportation, and she wouldn't push him and risk his health just so that she could join in a tribal activity. However, the horse seemed to understand that she wanted to join in if she could, and took a pace that was slightly faster than normal.

The dark wolf approached the group and dismounted, trying not to attract attention to herself. She had put her cloak on the day before, when she had first left for the valley pack, and wore it still due to the cold weather that was beginning to take a hold on the tribelands. Beneath that she had her regular slew of weapons on her weapons belt; an axe, her sword, and a dagger. She normally used these to hunt, her axe being her weapon of choice for such a matter.

She wasn't sure where to stand to listen and settled for the back, behind the others. Elk? She hadn't hunted elk for a very long time. She would have to be careful so as not to get her and Bayard hurt; they were very large and dangerous creatures, elk. Ember listened for instructions on where the group would go next, patting her appaloosa's side absently as she watched Nayati. There were a few other tribemembers that she knew, like Liliana, and she lived with Moonfyre. She kept an eye on them as well before turning her pale gaze back to the leader of the hunt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread