Distinctions of curiousity
[html]

OOC: OMFG slap me if I’m ever this late again!!!!!!!! Especially if you see me posting in other theads, it seemed the stupid board said this thead was already read so I didn’t even click on it… shaw feels bad now ; ;

Shaw’s smile grew wider as she introduced himself, it seemed he didn’t scare her, but she was quite intrigued by the guitar, he wasn’t ever really going to learn to play one, well maybe if he had someone to learn with, but he was a flute player, that’s what he’d been taught, that was what he liked best of all.

It’s very nice to meet you.

He said, he watched as she leaned on an old display, hoping it could hold up, he knew that the old buildings were standing but over time things got quite fragile, he watched her though, her small frame seemed to fit fine and he relaxed.

Oh you have? I’m not much of a guitar player, I actually found this in a case, I remembered my mother loved playing these, but I like the flute a bit more than that.

He said, he watched as she moved the dust around, and that was when he got a great idea. He pulled himself up and had to crouch a little as he moved to the smaller wolf. He set the guitar in front of her. He didn’t need it himself, and it would give him pleasure to give something to another. He didn’t own the guitar but it hadn’t been used in the 20 some odd years so giving something he only had for a few minutes wasn’t going to make him sad.

Here you go, I think you could find better use of it. I’m not much of a guitarist, but you seem interested. I can’t really teach you how to play it though.

He said. He did wish he could help her with that, but he only knew how to tune the thing. He pulled his flute from his bag and showed her. He’d made it himself out of wood, it was simple, but still a bit crafty.

This is what I like to play.

He put the flute to his mouth and let out some soft tunes, before putting it down and smiling once again, talking about the music around him was great, especially music he didn’t know or new music that had a cultural meaning.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread