Fighting for a Pacifist
[html]

It's clobberin' time~! >:3 Also, the next line 'two days from now' may or may not be changed depending on how the pack hunt ends :3

Ralla had been home from the hunt for two days now. Her muscles were fine--tempered by her long days of running--but her ego was not. Although she had participated to the best of her ability on the hunt, she still felt...lacking. I need to get stronger. It was a simple, dominating thought in her head. She had thought it when she left the Moon Tribe, when she joined AniWaya, and when she began her training as a Gata Hineyu. While it could not be argued that there was improvement, her skills were far from perfect. Warrior training is what I need. I need to learn to fight, and not to just bite and tear with my claws...and not to always run.

Although she was tempted to ask Nayati to teach her how to fight and hunt better, she was also reluctant. She had seen the way Liliana looked at him and her; one would have to be blind and emotionless to not at least see or feel the way her persona seemed to change when around him. And horning in on someone else's prey wasn't Ralla's style.

So the problem remained. She did not know the specifics of who was a warrior within their pack, so she went about her duties, brooding, as she polished the firewood axe from a good day's work.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread