Fighting for a Pacifist
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She didn't really mind meeting her packmates and discussing things with them, as long as she was in a good enough mood for it. Ember had to be in a certain mood to be in the presence of anyone any more, even Moonfyre. The male had come up with the idea that they ought to live together, and she had agreed to it. Subconsciously, Ember knew that she needed someone there for the depressive episodes that she continued to have. She often thought of harming herself, and that scared her.

"Oh? I've worked with some before..I have a metal stone that I use for it that seems to work. If you want, I could sharpen it for you sometime." She kept all of her weapons quite sharp. The female reached to pull her axe from the belt, holding it out to Ralla to show her. "I even have a few other axes back at my house that I'm not using, if you want to have a look at them." She said. "I don't think Moonfyre would mind if we had a guest over. And if he's not there, then nothing to worry about"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread