Fighting for a Pacifist
[html]

"I would like that very much," Ralla said while taking the axe to turn it back and forth, marvelling at its grace of weight and shape, before giving it back and gathering her supplies. Wrapping them in the hide blanket that they had come in, she secured the sinew-string tightly to keep anything from falling out. "I don't know what I would give you in return, though. I have some nice Long Gone bits that I found while I was outside the pack territory, but if those don't interest you... I could always read your fortune." She said the last bit a bit jokingly. Less and less had wolves been taking her readings seriously, and only Ralla still believed fully of their truth. Those of her tribe had often believed--or at least somewhat heeded--her fortunes, so she actually hoped that this new wolfess would do the same. Her tough exterior didn't seem to be the type to believe in it, though. "I'm sorry that I don't really have a more noteworthy skill to repay you with. Oh! My name's Ralla, by the way." She gave a heartening smile to her generous tribe mate, ears flicking forward at the next statement.

"Moonfyre? You live with him?" Her and Moonfyre's meeting had been brief at the Adagio Caves--and their meeting during the hunt a few days ago just as short--but she had a pleasant memory of him. "I can't believe how hard it is to meet up with our tribesmembers here... Then again, busy busy busy." With the other wolfess's kind offer, Ralla's mood had become perky and smiley all over again. She was recently prone to such episodes because of the success on the hunt, however much it irked her of her weakness. If she were in her normal mood--but then again, what was normal?--she would've thought herself a schizophrenic lunatic.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread