A Walk in the Woods
[html]

OOC:

Kemo had been walking for only a little bit, his mind flowing through thoughts keeping him occupied. He wondered if there were other packs in this land of Nova Scotia. He had only been to the AniWaya territories, met only one wolf so far, which was amazing considering how much this land was hyped up by Aunty. She had said this place was a land full of many different kinds of wolves and creatures, all living together in several different areas, some large some small, each contributing in their own way to the land that supports them. As he walked along this rushing river, he had yet to see that in action. Even in the AniWaya territories, it had seemed so quiet, so alone everywhere. Where are the wolves who were so plentiful in this land? Where are the creatures that inhabit these woods? It was then that he heard the words.

"Hello there, Mr. Wolf." All thoughts left him as he turned around, trying to pinpoint the source of the sound. He sniffed the air, trying to catch the scent of the stranger, but nothing came. Where was she? On the other side of the river? He knew this area did not belong to a pack up to this point, he had made sure to check for scent markers at each opportunity, but of course he could be right up against the borderlands without realizing it. Her tone of voice suggested she was a bit frightened, of him or of something else he wasn't sure.

"Greetings. My name is Kemo and I am a kind wolf. Is this your territory? I did not mean to trespass, just wanted to try and get familiar with the territory. I have no intention of hurting those who do not wish harm upon me, so you need not be afraid of me. Forgive me, but would you come closer? These blind eyes prevent me from knowing who I'm talking to and the river is interfering with my other senses." He looked around instinctively, but was really trying to hear or smell a sound or scent to find the new potential friend..or enemy.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread