A Walk in the Woods
[html]

WC: 353 {3 points}

Sepirah could tell at first that the wolf must have had something wrong with him. How could he not see her standing in front of him on the other side of the river? What was wrong with him? He must have been an older wolf who was having trouble getting around. She placed her dark paws into the water as she observed him more. His white fur was nice as was his figure. Slowly she inched her way into the water and moved her gaze to him as he spoke.

So his name was Kemo. What an interesting name for a wolf. Sepirah crept further into the water as she felt just how cold it was. She didn’t want to go in any further, but she had to if she was going to make it to the other side of the river. He was beginning to apologize as the jackal finally got all the way in the water and began to swim over to the wolf. She paused and gave a slight chuckle. ”There’s no need to apologize Mr. Wolf. These lands do not belong to any pack. My pack is further north. I was mearly exploring along this area.” As the dark princess got about half way, he was asking her to come closer. What shocked her the most was that he mentioned he was blind. So that’s why he didn’t see her. She gave a small sigh as she continued to swim.

Once she finally made it to the other side of the river, she pulled herself out of the water and shivered. The breeze was not making it feel any better. She shook herself to get the water off her before she took a small bow. ”Nice to meet you Kemo. My name is Sepirah Lykoi. I am from the Inferni pack.” She sniffed him a bit and couldn’t smell any pack on him. She took a seat and wrapped her tail around her feet. ”So Kemo, which pack are you from?” As she waited for an answer, she looked into his eyes to see if he was really blind.

<style>
.sepi-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sepi-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sepi-b02 b {color:#19180A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sepi-b02 {background-color:#4C492D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/sepigift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A8A369; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8A369; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepi-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread