A Walk in the Woods
[html]

OOC:

He listened carefully for any sign that the stranger was coming closer, trying to find out where she was. The river cursed him with its constant roaring in his ears, punctuated only by her words and a slight splash close by. Finally she came near enough that he could pick up her scent, sniffing at her slightly and filing away the information for future reference. The scent was alien to him, his head tilting to the side in curiosity. He had never come across this scent before. It was similar to a wolf's but equally as different, unique he would say. What kind of creature would this be? He had a hard time telling how large she was because he couldn't pick up the sound of the air flowing around her and he couldn't tell where her voice was coming from as the river just seemed intent on making sure she kept a large privacy fence around her.

"Greetings Sepirah and nice to meet you as well. I'm glad to see a friendly face out here, but of course that is only a figure of speech for me. As for what pack I am from, that is an interesting question for you to ask. I am not from any pack around here, I hail from a large pack much farther south. You say you hail from Inferni? That means there's another wolf pack around here, perhaps more..."

How many packs were around here? If there was at least two, then why was this area so quiet? He knew he would have heard at least a couple of howls on his walk out here if there was as many wolves as he was led to believe. The game seemed plentiful around here, the animals calm and content, no howls and hardly any new wolves on a simple walk. Where could they all be? Were the packs hiding from each other?

He snapped out of his thoughts as he realized where he was. "I'm sorry, how rude of me to go off in thought like that. It's just so weird to think of this place as having so many packs, yet it's so quiet and lonely. Anyway, what brings you out here? I was just going for a walk to clear my head. This seems like the perfect place to do it." He smiled, his ear twitching as a bird called behind him.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread