A Walk in the Woods
[html]

WC: 371 {3 points}

Sepirah wished her fur would dry off quicker so that she wouldn’t be so cold. The one time she wouldn’t mind being in the sun, and all the trees were blocking her way. As she shivered and tried to dry off, she took more noticed to the wolf was actually much younger than she thought. He only looked about a year older than her, so it was a bit odd to see that he was already blind. Aside from his age, his figure was nice too. Sure it was a little hard to hold a perfect stance without sight, but he was doing well with it. Sepirah couldn’t help but smile as he told her he was glad to meet her. There was something about this wolf that sparked her interest, but she couldn’t tell yet what it was. She stopped him though after he asked if there was another wolf pack around. ”Actually, Inferni is a pack for only coyotes and jackals. To be honest it doesn’t seem like home anymore. I don’t see much of anyone around.”

Sepirah could see he was lost in thought about the packs around her, so she laid down on the dirt. Her stomach began to turn ground as the dirt collected on her fur. This really sucked. Although she wanted to get to know this wolf, she wished it was out in the sun instead of under the trees. She began to move away and hoped he could follow her alright. Hopefully her scent was enough to get him to follow her. She looked to the sky as he asked why she was here. ”I was mainly just exploring. I don’t know. I’ve found myself away from my pack lands more often now. I’m not sure what to do actually.” She continued along as she began to get lost in her own thought. What was she going to do? Inferni members were never around and she had no one left to talk to now that her grandmother wasn’t around much. She sighed as she debated leaving the pack to become a loner. If she did that, then maybe she could join along side Kemo and travel with him. She would be his eyes.

<style>
.sepi-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sepi-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sepi-b02 b {color:#19180A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sepi-b02 {background-color:#4C492D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/sepigift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A8A369; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8A369; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepi-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread