A Walk in the Woods
[html]

Come on Kemo! Let's get you to 45! WC: 330 {3 points}

Sepirah would watch as the male came out of the clearing and towards her. The water was nothing more than a silent flow in the wind. The breeze flowed along with the trees and carried the dark princess’ scent towards her slim body. She watched as the male came out of the trees and took his spot near her. Her heart rate felt like it was speeding with excitement. Just what had she done to do this? The dark princess moved her gaze to the sky as she waited for Kemo to make himself comfortable. The jackal wagged her tail back and forth as she waited on the male.

Sepirah rolled onto her side as she caught the flare of anger in his eyes. It must have been for what she said the Inferni pack did with wolf skulls. The dark princess gave a heavy sigh before rolling onto her stomach. ”Relax, I’m not like that. I’d only display the skull of any skum who dared to challenge the Inferni pack. I’m not a savage like you all think we are.” The jackal then stopped to think about what she just said. Was what she just said trying to make the wolf less feared of Inferni? Just what on earth was she thinking? Hopefully Kemo would not think any less of her after that statement.

Sepirah moved her head back after she requested the wolf to follow her. She watched him come closer to her and tell her to lead the way. She gave a small smiled before running her tail under his chin. ”Alright then big boy, follow my scent.” She bounded ahead, though stayed at a nice jogging pace so that the white wolf would be able to keep up with her and her scent. The jackal had no idea where she was going to lead him, but perhaps there was a place she could share with him, a place just the two of them could go to.

<style>
.sepi-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sepi-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sepi-b02 b {color:#19180A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sepi-b02 {background-color:#4C492D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/sepigift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A8A369; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8A369; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepi-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread