A Walk in the Woods
[html]

WC: 307 {3 points}

Speirah continued to watch Kemo’s reaction to everything she was saying. She could see the look of disbelief in his eyes and his want to run away from her. Hopefully she could bring the wolf’s trust back so that he wouldn’t hate her because she belonged to a pack that didn’t approve of wolves. She was not like her other pack members though. Most of them would probably want to chase anyone away from the borders. The dark princess perfered the warning approach and if the wolf did not listen, then he or she would pay for what they had done. It was the best way to keep the pack happy and safe from anyone who may try to invade.

Sepirah continued to lead the wolf around the Eternal Eclipse until they came to another clearing. The dark princess paused to listen to the sounds of nature. She could hear all the birds and leaves dancing in the wind. She paused when she heard Kemo ask where they were going. The jackal landed on her back gently and let her paws hang in the air. ”To be honest I have no idea where I’m going. I don’t come out here often so I don’t know this area very well.” She wagged her tail as she watched to see what the loner would do. ”Why don’t you take a seat and listen to nature with me?” The jackal had no idea what she was doing or why she was even doing it. She was a warrior, a bringer of death. She was not the peaceful jackal she was presenting herself as, but she had no idea why she was even doing it in the first place. She gave a heavy sigh before looking over to Kemo once more. ”Such a nice day isn’t it? The breeze feels wonderful.”

<style>
.sepi-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sepi-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sepi-b02 b {color:#19180A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sepi-b02 {background-color:#4C492D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/sepigift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A8A369; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8A369; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepi-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread