A Walk in the Woods
[html]

OOC: I know you do, but I'm back for the moment, so here's a post for you ^^

The jackal seemed to be lost in thought for the moment, so he contented himself with listening to the sounds she had pointed out earlier. When she rolled over and stood, he looked in her direction, a polite smile on his muzzle as he expected something completely different from what he heard. His eyes opened wide, then narrowed in his anger. "Fear you? Learn my place? I'm sorry Sepirah. I fail to understand what I did to make you so angry, but I suppose you wouldn't really understand what it would be like on my end. You come out with your pack posts wolf skulls on their borders and what am I supposed to think? My place is with those I care about. I have no pack, so I have no ties to bear. I may not be a member of a pack around here, but that does not make me any lesser than anyone who is, including you."

He growled savagely and got up to stand a bit away from her, facing away from the sound of her heart. "Look, if you really think all I think is you and your pack are savages, you are mistaken. I'm just going by what you told me. Naturally, wolf skulls on borders, with me being a wolf, is going to raise up at least one red flag in my mind, couldn't you understand that?" He sighed heavily. "I apologize if I offended you and your pack, but my instincts are telling me one thing is for certain, your pack has a problem with wolves, I'm a wolf, therefore, your pack has a problem with me. So, by pack association, you have a problem with me as well. It's just my way of thinking."

He turned back to face her, "looking" her up and down. "Speak your mind, I have nothing but time. If you wish me to disappear, so be it."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread