A Walk in the Woods
[html]

Sepirah is not happy. WC: 332 {3 points}

Sepirah was not pleased with Kemo’s reaction to her answer. She never expected him to raise his voice at her. As she listened to him carry on, she narrowed her eyes in annoyance and anger. If there was one thing that the dark princess wouldn’t take, it was someone raising her voice to them and arguing with her. She would just yell back or try to act like the better person to make her look like the more mature one. In this case, because there was no one around, she didn’t have to worry about acting like the more mature one. Her ears folded back down against her skull before she began to move closer to him. She wanted to just snap at his neck so that he couldn’t talk anymore, but she knew better than to attack anyone out at random, even if he was a wolf. She waited until the male was done ranting on her before she began to speak in her defense.

She pushed her front paw against his neck so he would have to wait before she was done talking before he was allowed to speak again. ”Listen here you stinking mutt! I understand wolves have a problem with the fact that we like to put skulls along our borders but that’s why I was warning you not to go there! I was trying to protect your ass but it seems you’d rather argue with me! Now you’re the one who needs to back off and look at the situation here!” The dark princess was done. She didn’t want anything else to do with this wolf and wanted him out of her sight. Seeing as that wasn’t likely to happen, it would have to be her to be the first one to leave. The jackal passed by the wolf and began to walk away. She didn’t even tell him she was leaving. She began to head back towards the Mudbloods borders, her ears still touching her head.

<style>
.sepi-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sepi-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sepi-b02 b {color:#19180A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sepi-b02 {background-color:#4C492D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... pigift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A8A369; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8A369; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepi-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread