A Walk in the Woods
[html]

OOC:

The whole time he was ranting, he was also listening. Her heartbeat gave her emotions away as it seemed to speed up and pound even harder in either anger or fear, and he had a hunch it was the former. He didn't need to think too hard after he finished his speech as she turned right back and gave her own and on top of that used her paw to cut him off, further proving his suspicions were correct. Her words cut an icy path through him, but he shrugged it off, determined to get his piece in before she left.

"Mutt? Mutt!? Sepirah, I was making my point, I wasn't arguing with you, but if you really want to leave, go. Go ahead and run. I haven't done anything to you, I haven't done anything to make you want to run away from me, but it's your choice, I'm not going to stop you." His heart told him to chase after her, to try and save their all ready strained friendship, but his mind made the final decision. "Fine then, go. Goodbye Sepirah, maybe in the future we'll talk again, but until then, take care of yourself." And with that, he turned and left, heading off toward Muggles. He couldn't wait to see Ralla again, someone who wouldn't just turn their back on him like Sepirah had done. With one last "look" back in Sepirah's direction, he disappeared out of sight, quite possibly for the last time in Sepirah's eyes.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread