Mine is the night with all her stars
[html]

She's weird, I hope he don't run away 0_0

The male and the femme walked a little ways before anyone spoke up. When Axelle finally did the brute stopped and turned to speak with her. She stopped abruptly and snorted loudly. She didn’t want anyone near her, probably a self conscious thing. She did, however, want to converse with him and knew her behavior would probably send him running for the hills. If he did stick around, though, he was worth the effort. All others gave up on her. She walked a couple of steps forward, each step making her feel more uncomfortable and taking her out of her comfort zone.

Axelle. Axelle Napier.

After that, she was silent again. She could see this wolf was capable of so much more but he was being cautious with her. She liked her men brutal and wanted to test this one. Her hackles rose and a deep snarl emitted from her throat. She stepped toward him, but then held her ground. She wanted to see what he would do.

Axe acts Axe speaks Axe conquers (thinks)

Table made by Fy`Ra.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#c4c6ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2mfm3q1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d7e81; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread