having a bad day [p]
[html]

OOC: Shaw really is a push over, hahaha

It seemed that he made the hybrid much more scared than he did to the birds themselves, this of course made him feel bad, he looked over to the rock the animal hid behind, and let her move out of her hiding spot. Which she did, it seemed he was just as imitating a wolf as he had been anywhere else, he put on a face, that showed her he was harmless.

There’s no worries from me, I’m a big teddy bear.

He said, laughing at the thought… he’d met a bear recently, and he was even bigger than she was. And he knew she’d noticed his coloring too, one of the reasons he had it. He smiled, and knelt down a bit as though telling her a secret.

raspberry dye.

He whispered and winked at her, then he noticed the crab still hanging onto her tail, and wondered if she still knew it was on her.

You realize you have a passenger on your tail, would you like me to take it off?

He asked, unless this was her own fashion statement, and she let random crustaceans ride on her tail. It wasn’t the weirdest thing he’d seen but it looked like it would hurt a lot.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread