having a bad day [p]
[html]

OOC: Omg I’m so so so sosooooooo sorry for not getting to this earier, I was going to last night but I fell asleep ; ; I feel bad but here ya go and I’ll do my best to keep up, it’s been a heck of a week let me tell you Sad

He had a big grin on his face when the hybrid looked at him incredulous when he whispered his secret to her, he wasn’t put off by it, he normally got strange looks just because of the color of his pelt. He laughed a little, it was deep and throaty, though he laughed often, it didn’t sound like it would be something that came from him. Nodding as she excused herself he kept his eyes averted as she changed, looking out at the sea, and only turned his head when he saw the crab flying through the air, now being harassed by the seagulls once again. As he turned is head back she asked him his name. He felt rude not introducing himself from the beginning.

I’m so sorry, I should have introduced myself from the start. My name is Shawchert Menue, and who might you be?

He asked hoping she’d at least forgive his rudeness. He always loved making new friends, especially when he was in a new land, one he was planning on actually living in the rest f his life, as he liked it here. He was also planning on a new idea, something one of the loner wolves around gave him, he was serious about it, though he wasn’t sure what would come of it. He could tell that she was from a pack so he wasn’t going to ask her to join him, though he was quite interested in the pack lives here he’d met only a few that lived within a pack around here.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread