Respect
Note: Noss refers to the moon as 'it' because the Crescent Moon Pack believes it a unisex figure without prejudice to gender or age. Also, I know Noss can be a b-tard, so I apologize for my puppy Tongue
ALSO: I apologize for the PP that was edited out of this post. I forget myself sometimes, and I don't mean it as an offense >.>

Noss's eyes became narrowed when the other spoke so to him, and all joking thoughts in his mind were lost. His muscles became tensed before he spat out his reply with the snarling growl underlying his words. "Your Alpha must be quite busy indeed if I needed to be sent elsewhere before meeting him. And whatever your Wahrer is, the moon can curse it and leave it to rot with the Long Gones!" Those words were barely out of his mouth before the other moved again--quickly--in a sprint for his throat. A better opponent, then. Noss was no longer even close to a smirk--no, instead, a scowl crossed his face--when the other sidestepped to cut around Noss's frame and aim for a back leg. He'd met many who had challenged him; all had tried to exploit his weakness. Especially his younger sister during her early days of play-fighting. She was never very strong... But always, always, she would land a blow with that speed of hers. Noss could've tried sidestepping himself in a counter had the other's speed been oh so slightly less, but it wasn't, and so those past instances led for Noss to turn his head as quickly as he could to attempt taking a firm hold of the other's trailing tail as he passed his side. The plan was to tug hard and use all the momentum he could muster to move the opposer's bulk in an endeavor to fling the eager warrior away.

"You yourself are full of that foolhardiness, pup," he emphasized in that split second his jaws reached to clamp down on their purchase. For all the muscle weight that his opponent was carrying, he was nothing but an oversized pup. Noss no longer even cared if he was the alpha; he wanted satisfaction. "You think me easy enough to attack, but you'll learn that a Moon Tribe wolf never backs down to an enemy, even in death." Those last words he growled low with as much an ominous tone that would frighten a grown grizzly back to its den. Their battle was one more of will and words than strength, since Noss barely deemed them begrudgingly matched. And it was by will and logic alone that Noss held himself in check from wishing to bite the other's tail off completely. That restraint that pierced his slowly clouding mind then allowed that smirk to break through, if not only to tick the other off.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

Messages In This Thread