I'm permanently blue
[html]

I know right? Keeps me busy and actively Smile

It was getting later in the day and Moonfyre was trying to sleep. The only problem, though, was that he couldn’t. He was too restless thinking of all the good things that happened to him while he was here in Souls’ territories. He was curled up in a ball in his wolf form like always. He turned and laid on his back, then he turned to his side. He just couldn’t get comfortable! Finally, he got up and stretched. He yawned and looked around. Everything was quiet and still…. “Ahhhh!” ….except for a scream her heard in the distance. He turned toward the noise and walked out the door to his hut.

The air was cold and crisp like it always was in the night. There were smells of wonderful meat in the air and scents of others. He got caught up in the wonderful food smells so much that when Ember’s scent floated across his nose it was almost like a slap on the maw. His eyes were closed but now they were wide open. Before he even realized, his paws were carrying him to her. He started out as a walk, but then it turned to a trot and before he knew it he could see her beheading a scarecrow in the distance. The scream must’ve been her screaming. She looked worked up.

He trotted up towards her. He needed to work on his warrior skills now since he was one. Though he liked to keep it wolfy, he should still practice in his luperci form, just in case. He came up behind her and circled around so that she would see him. He sat a few feet away from the severed head of the scarecrow and looked at her.

Hello beautiful.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks/emphasizes

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
.fyre-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fyre-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fyre-z91 b {color:#e68237; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fyre-z91 {background-color:#622715; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7och.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #e68237; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b180d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.fyre-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread